Severide and Stella search for Grant, who’s AWOL from Chicago Med. Dawson questions her career path. Casey’s relationship with his political consultant cools. Borrelli’s anger at Boden over his brother’s death boils over. Mouch and Brett partner on a new venture.
Things I really didn’t like about the season première:
- The ending with Grant – OTT
- The way they butchered Jimmy’s character and made him into an unlikeable person
- The Antonio/Brett – when I read about it I was like “WTF where does that come from?!” but actually seeing it made me squirm.
Things I liked about the première:
- Dawson’s transfer back to ambulance – it just makes sense she would give up her firefighting for Louis
- The mention of Shay and seeing her name on the ambulance
- The sweet Herrmann/Dawson moments
- THE FIREFIGHTER FANFICTION! Hilarious!